Not A Stripper

--Washington, D.C., United States

Thursday, December 08, 2005
inspiration ok. I'm getting inspired again.

I need to figure out how to have blogergy. synergy. blog synergy. right now I have a knitting blog, a personal blog, and this. Seems a shame to let this go to waste, and lots of the stuff I put on the personal blog could go here instead/also. I see my friend waking slow/slowlyawake do this crossposting all the time, I will ask her about how it works if she doesn't see this first.

I'm used to livejournal at this point, and I like its ease of use and its levels. Maybe I should become a paid user there and bring over the notastripper name? Or is this just as easy and I haven't figured it out yet? It'd be nice to have a place more formal than that, where I can do something resembling writing.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home



Whence the Name?
My name may be Amber, but I am not a stripper.


You'll Ruin Your Eyes

Waking Slow observes culture
To Blog Or Not to Blog hails from Oz
Laid Off Dad's son is way cute
codeblog is geeky

Jesus' General brings the funny
Wonkette does too
Fafblog puts them to shame, tho

Atrios rocks, plain and simple
Talking Points Memo insight-o-rama
Political Animal gets paid for this
Daily Kos is a team effort
Dan Drezner Chicago economist
Tom Tomorrow an angry artist
Andrew Sullivan keeps yer knives sharp
Drudge I know, but he's fast in a crisis
IraqtheModel live in Baghdad

Slate news, politics, culture
Salon nice left coast bias
Arts and Letters Daily find good stuff

The Atlantic a good use of trees


Go Outside and Play

Register to Vote
Send a Package to Any Soldier


Archives
May 2004 / June 2004 / July 2004 / August 2004 / September 2004 / October 2004 / April 2005 / May 2005 / June 2005 / December 2005 /


Washington, D.C., United States


Powered by Blogger